Which is our most beloved festival in India? Drumrolls please – DIWALI
Diwali, as we know is festival of lights. It shows Rams’ defeat over Ravan. It signifies the victory of light over darkness, good over evil, knowledge over ignorance, and hope over despair. It is celebrated with sweets, cleaning and decorating homes and offices, shopping. on Diwali night, everyone dresses up in new clothes or their best outfit, light up diyas (lamps and candles) inside and outside their home to ward off evil, make beautiful Rangoli outside their doors to bring good luck to their homes. After puja, firework follows, then a family feast including sweets and exchange of gifts between family members and close friends. Diwali also marks a major shopping period in nations where it is celebrated.
Most females choose Anarkali suits as they’re elegant and easy to dress up or down. There are multiple types of Anarkali where a female can go crazy selecting just 1 of them. I have purchased my fair share of Anarkali for years. So I have listed down full proof way to purchase your dream Anarkali. Follow these tips online or offline for your dream Anarkali.
- First decide your budget for your Anarkali
- Find multiple places you can get Anarkali in your budget
- Know your body shape before so you can decide type of Anarkali to choose from(Click here)
- Then decide your fabric for Anarkali
- If you wish for easy flowing material or stiff material
- If you wish for heavy work or minimalistic work on Anarkali
- Decide how much flare you wish for
- Decide cut for your Anarkali
- Select your length of Anarkali
- If you wish for traditional or fusion look
- Finally decide what color you want or you don’t want
- Single layer or multiple layers of skirt
- Keep the type of neckline in mind
- Be very cautious when buying it online
- Read all the features mentioned in information
- Make sure if its stitched or unstitched
- Read what all will be given and if its full suit or just the top
- If you’re in hurry never buy clothes online as there can be any problem like fitting issues, quality issues, look is not as expected, etc.
- Follow offline tips from above to choose Anarkali
- Finally, don’t fall for the myth that Anarkali is not for everyone. Just that you have to decide right material, flare, color and design for your Anarkali
- Make sure you don’t give it to laundry before wearing it at least for the decided occasion
- Don’t fall for cheap Anarkali just looking at price make sure your material is of decent quality so there are no mishaps when you wear it
- Don’t buy overpriced Anarkali that you won’t be able to wear more than 2 times as you won’t wear same Anarkali on every occasion
- Make sure your fitting is done well to make sure your body type fits well in your Anarkali
- Check your sleeve fitting and design
- Accentuate your best features
- Eg. If your arms are good then buy sleeveless Anarkali or tight fitting sleeves with net sleeves
- Eg. if you have tiny waist accentuate it by design on your waist
Thank you for reading. Hope these tips help you in buying Anarkali that you wish for.
Do like and share it.
Keep reading for more.