Monsoon the season of ‘Beautiful climate, outing with friends, cozy sleep, beautiful music with a cutting Chai, garama garam Samose, Pakode, batata vada’ everything just seems perfect until problems tag along like frizzy unmanageable hair, multiple skin and health issues. Moist climate brings your skincare’s A game down. But there are ways to fix everything. If you are ready to pay a little attention towards it you can make this dreadful moisture into beauty season. There are few tips and tricks up my sleeves that I’ve been following to get through with monsoon problems.
- First things first, always make sure to keep your skin and hair clean to the best of your ability.
- Hair faces problems like dandruff to which you can use anti dandruff shampoo once a week. Follow it up with a suitable conditioner.
- Don’t forget to moisturise your skin with a light moisturiser
- Apply hair serum as it will keep frizz at bay
- Don’t over brush your hair as it might double up your hair issues.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate your face and body atleast once a week with a scrub
- Especially in monsoon clean your feet and give your toenails frequent cuts and give a round shape. This will ensure that it doesn’t collect dirt under them. Scrub your feet after soaking them in warm water with antiseptic. If you ignore this it might give a fungal infection.
- I would recommend you to cut down heat on daily basis simply because the moisture in air doesn’t allow your heat styling to stay put.
- You can give your hair a break and embrace its beauty by doing some beautiful heatless styling. Just Google ‘Heatless hairstyles’
- If you cut down heat you’ll notice your hair getting soft and healthy.
- Always make sure to workout at least few times a week. That will give you immense energy and keep the lazy day away. Also along with your health your skin feels great.
- Don’t forget to eat well along with working out. Include fresh and raw veggies and fruits in your diet.
- This is no brainer that no matter what have lots of water.
- No one can keep up a healthy lifestyle easily. It’s a long overwhelming journey. But once you’re through with it you’ll have best and long-lasting results. Start your journey now because there’s no time like the present.
Thanks for reading. I hope you are doing well. Good luck.